Portable Air Purifier HV EU
EFFECTIVENESS AT INACTIVATING 99% OF VIRUSES AND BACTERIA ON FIRST PASS
- Protect employees health in health facilities
- Prevents microbial contamination
- Reduce cross contamination
- Suggested for food product contact to Improve product shelf life
- Reduce PM1 and PM2.5 , Less Asthma and Allergy Suffering
- Healthier Indoor Environment, Less Odour
- Completely Silent , Low Power Consumption
- Meets WHO / CDC / ECDC air filtration guidelines
- Thanks to its high collection efficiency of submicronic particles and to its strong electric field, the ESP filter has an elevated antibacterial power and is active on pollen, fine dust, toner, mold, smog, viruses, bacteria and tobacco smoke. The Hygiene Institute of Berlin, which has been operating since a long time on the research, ventilation, environmental technology, medicine and hygiene fields, has certified that our electrostatic filters are able to remove from the air the airborne bacteria, yeasts and molds with a level of efficiency that goes from 98% to 99%.
- The special high dosage UV-C lamp in the HV kills bacteria, viruses, moulds and other primitive organisms in a safe and efficient manner.
- Activated charcoal is an absorbent filter that will retain certain vapors passing through it to filter odors or chemical gases which kept viruses hanging in the air for a long time.
Additional Benefits ;
- The integrated PLC control will make its use and programming
- Filters status and alarms on screen
- Plug & Play, Easy to install
- Easy to service and cleaning
- UVC filter life counter/alarm
- Low pressure drop – the air flow through the filters is maintained for a long time
- EC type high efficiency fan with variable speed control
- Double panel insulated with 30mm thick rock wool and silencer
The HV EU offers a low Life Cycle Cost (LCC) thanks to low energy consumption, long life of the air filters, minimal downtime and low service costs.
While HV EU air cleaners are used in areas such as HV models, they are additionally used in places where the risk of virus and disease transmission is very high like hospitals. It is preferred in busy areas where long-term use and long filter life is required.
Record Indoor Air quality Data to avoid risks
Why we suggest Smart Control* ?
JUST TOUCH IT TO CONTROL IT : The intelligence of the Smart Control is easily and intuitively controlled via the touch screen’s user interface. Smart models have precise PM2,5 sensor measures the number of particles in the air. So you can datalog air quality with 7″ touch panel control unit. When in automatic mode, the ventilator adapts to the current air quality indicating with;
The integrated smart display also indicates the maximum partical size currenlty being filtered as well as the remaining lifetime of the filter.
The fine dust room sensor is designed to measure and transmit indoor concentrations of PM2,5
(Concentrations of fine particulate matter)
* 7″ Touch panel
* PLC control
* Air quality indicator PM2,5 (Fine Dust Room Sensor)
* Datalog transfering with USB port
* PC connection with RJ45 cable
* Particle measurement and storing particle data monthly / yearly
* Automatic working mode according to air quality (PM2,5)
* Time schedule
* Password protection
* 6 speed fan control / Auto mode
* ESP filter status/alarm
* UVC filter life counter/alarm
Monitoring and Datalog the Concentrations of fine particulate matter
Monitoring allows air quality specialists to collect data on interior conditions, identify source issues, and formulate solutions for mitigating problems.
Monitoring can also serve to ensure that solutions have been successful.
USB 3.0 interface
You can transfer data to USB stick
Logging rate: 15 seconds
LCD confirms logger operation and displays near real-time measurement data
On-screen alarms notify you when a sensor reading exceeds set thresholds
When memory full, automatically delete first date & time
Main features of Hepavent Air Purifiers
Why should we choose hepavent ?
- Reduces within few minutes the aerial contamination into a room up to 99,99%*
- Scientifical tests performed by independent laboratories show its efficacy against all viruses, bacteria, spores*
- The high dosage germicidal system (UV-C) increases efficacy up to 400% vs all other devices on the market*
- It can work 24 hours a day with in presence of people: no fraction of the germicidal radiation can in fact strike directly eyes and skin
- Specially designed UVGI lamps do not create ozone for a total operative safety
- On/Off cycles completely automatic, easy installation and safe maintenance
- Reduces use of surface disinfectants in the office, does not nebulize chemicals in the air, no filters to change
- Installed in several hospitals and su rgical theaters in respect of the international regulations (CE marked)
The unit is mobile and thanks to its robust wheels the machine can be transported easily. Depending on the application, there are five different model options available. These include an all-round filter with high levels of efficiency to meet any application. All models have been specifically developed for the targeted elimination of viruses, bacteria, odours, allergies or volatile organic compounds.
The direction of airflow in an mobile air purifier is important. The UPM/EC range has inlets that bring air in though the sides at the bottom of the unit. This means that particles, including airborne micro organisms are drawn downwards towards the floor rather than projected up wards into the breathing air of the rooms occupants.
Purified air is discharged from the top of the unit to the air strata in the room where it enters in the breathing air space.
The casing of the unit is made from acoustically insulated panels set into a box section frame. Also the fan which is the bit that generates the noise, is sandwiched between silencer stages which helps to suppress noise.
* It is valid when the unit is operated in the air flow condition where it can filter the most efficiently.